Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Starting the Christmas list early....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If his wife really loves him, she won't mind spending all that money to make him happy...

  2. #12
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    LOL grail!

    I'd love to have it, but in reality I just told her I wanted it to see the reaction.

    I think it is really cool, but I had to stop being a gamer a few years ago after I had my wrtist operated on. I just can't do it anymore for any length of time, so paying that much for a game system it would HAVE to be played. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    There was this commercial of a man and a woman that arrive at the same time at the counter of a grocery store.

    Each one put something from their basket, oil lotion, Chocolate syrup, scented candles, Bath Bubbles.....at the end the woman jumps over the guy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •